“Workout of the Day” is what is meant when the word WOD is uttered. And in today’s world, working out is as necessary as taking one’s daily cup of tea. This daily fitness regime does not only demand total dedication, determination, and enthusiasm, but also proper attire that will assist you in enhancing your performance and retaining the shape of your body at the ultimate level.
Check out the Best CrossFit Socks
Today CrossFit is a worldwide fitness program that involves strength and conditioning of the body. The training program incorporates everything from a casual jog or sprint to high-intensity weightlifting or squatting. A multidiversified program like this obviously necessitates apt gear that helps enhance performance and achieve the set target. One such piece of gear without which you just can’t think of exercising is apt clothing, which will actually help you enhance your performance.
People spend a lot of time choosing the right kind of shoes for CrossFit, but getting the right pair of socks is often overlooked. You can always find a great variety of socks when you go out shopping, but finding ones that are right for your CrossFit training is a bit confusing.
Knee-High CrossFit Compression Socks
Be it men’s socks or compression socks for women, the type of socks suitable for an individual’s needs varies. Among the various CrossFit socks, the one that is most popular is the knee-high socks for CrossFit.
Now, why these socks are so popular can be explored. First of all, they assist in protecting your shins, especially during box jumps and deadlifts. If someone had been doing CrossFit for quite some time without the proper knee-high socks, then he would have in all probability scraped up his shins during high-intensity workouts like deadlifts and box jumps.
- Small - fits Kids shoe size 12-5
- Medium - fits Mens shoe size 6-9 or Womens 7-10
- Large - fits Mens shoe size 9-12 or Womens 10-13
- X-Large - fits Mens shoe size 12-15 or Womens 13+
- Moisture Control, Odor Control, Antimicrobial, Breathable Mesh, Arch Compression, Blister Control,...
The additional protection in between your knee and the bar truly aids in diminishing that straight friction and will reduce the possibility of your shins’ external hemorrhage. This is chiefly relevant for girls practicing CrossFit who desire the splendid CrossFit workout but at the same time do not wish for the marks all over their shins.
The second reason why these socks are so popular is that they are quite stylish. In fact, they have now become an inseparable part of the CrossFit outfit. Moreover, they are very trendy and eye catching, making your daily WODs really exciting.
Below are listed some of the best choices for CrossFit knee highs from all over the world.
Custom’s Knee-High WOD Fitness
This presentation from Custom really does make worthy WOD fitness socks. These socks will assist you in achieving your targets while working out. They are available in exclusive white and black socks promoting CrossFit.
These let you train with passion and force. With great sweat resistance and durability, these WOD accessories will perk up your workout and enable you achieve the most. They come in a multitude of colors, like red, black, white, green, cyan, and pink.
- Sweat resistant
- Available in a number of colors, like red, black, white, green, cyan, and pink
- Long lasting
- Not very expensive
- Nice designs and colours
- Some customers complain that they are not very resilient (but the price is most certainly right, so be sure to buy a few pairs!
Where to Buy Them?
You can check out these socks over on Amazon. You can often get free shipping with an Amazon Prime membership:
Adidas Metro III Soccer Sock
This soccer sock provides compression for the arch so that you have maximum comfort and support. The flat-knit leg offers better experience and the cushioned footbed is responsible for comfort and durability.
We love the flat-knit fabric, as well as offset toe seams for added comfort. These socks come in a huge range of colors and sizes, from youth to men’s 13.
Adidas is certainly one of the most trusted brands for athletic clothing and their socks are some of the best in the business.
- They fit very well
- They are not at all bulky, which makes it great for CrossFit
- Some customers say that the sizing is an issue
- Sometimes they are too tight according to some customers
Where to Buy Them?
You can shop now online, and you can usually get free shipping with an Amazon Prime membership:
CrossFit Gear Must Haves: Knee-High Socks
MOXY Socks Striped Kettlebell Knee-High Deadlift Socks
These socks will not only boost your workout, but also make you feel great while performing it. These are perfect for rope climbs, box jumps, and deadlifts. If you want to have an explosive performance, it starts with these socks.
We LOVE the nice styles, cool logo and fun colors. Try wearing these for your next CrossFit workout and you’re sure to get a ton of compliments on them.
- Cute and eye catching
- Quite flexible
- Quality is very good
- Tight but breathable
- Advanced support for the achilles tendon
- Durable and long-lasting
- Some customers complain that they do not provide ample support, however this is more of a job for the shoe and not a pair of socks
- They are not properly cushioned according to some customers
Do they sound like the right socks for you? You can check them out over on Amazon:
Rogue Compression Socks
Rogue offers this one for achieving top performance when you hit the box. They put in use the Olefin fibers to manufacture a sweat-wicking, light sock with outstanding abrasion resistance and great durability.
They make an excellent gift for the CrossFitter in your life! We LOVE Rogue products because they’re well-designed, durable and also very comfortable. Their socks are top-quality and will last for years, even when you put them through a beating.
- Lightweight and sweat wicking
- These protect your shins well
- Long lasting
- Care taken with the location of the stitches (won’t rub or wear out)
- Some customers complain that they are pretty tight
- According to some customers are also little bit on the pricey side
Where to Buy Them?
You can check them out for yourself over on Amazon:
Nike Park IV Cushioned Sock
Nike is one of the most trusted names in athletic apparel and these socks stand up to the test. They’re very durable, comfortable and well-designed.
They come with light netting and sweat proof material for superb exposure to air and superior comfort. The cozy shape and a dedicated heel assist in diminishing friction without additional bulk.
- Well fitting
- Ample support
- These are not warm socks
- They are a bit pricey compared to others
Where to Get Them?
Do they sound like the right knee-high CrossFit socks for you? Check them out over on Amazon:
Compare CrossFit Shoes
Are you looking for a pair of top-quality CrossFit shoes to go along with your new knee high socks? Then you’ll need to check out our handy comparison chart below:
What about CrossFit Shin Guards?
- PROTECTION FROM ROPE CLIMBS AND BOX JUMPS - RockGuards are designed to protect your shins during...
- DURABLE SHIN GUARD - 3rd generation RockGuards are made with strong and protective 5mm neoprene...
- STAYS IN PLACE - Organically designed to conform and move with your body, with a silicone bead to...
- DRAINS & DRIES FAST - A mesh back and perforated neoprene front means you stay comfortable and dry....
- PERFORM YOUR BEST - Don’t stop training because of an injury or staph infection (they happen in...
If you want to take your shin protection to the next level, then you’ll also want to consider a pair of shin guards. They’re padded and are perfect for rope climbs, deadlifts or box jumps if you regularly come home with bloody, bruised shins.
You can find out more about them here: Shin Protection for CrossFit Workouts.
What Do You Think about these CrossFit Knee High Socks?
These in short are some of the best knee-high CrossFit socks available in the global market. You can choose any one from the above. They will not only protect your shins at the box but will also make you feel good, and added to it are the exciting looks of these CrossFit socks, which are definitely quite attractive.
What are the best CrossFit socks? Leave a comment below and let us know. We’d love to hear from you.
Also be sure to give this article a share on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. It’ll help other fitness buffs, like yourself find this useful resource.
- Best Hyperextension Bench: Top 6 | Top-Rated Roman Chairs - March 18, 2020
- Best Pull Up Assist Band: Top 7 Picks - March 18, 2020
- Best Weightlifting Belt: Top 6 Picks - March 18, 2020
Last update on 2020-03-31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API