Are you a fitness buff who wants to easily track your heart rate while exercising? Or are you thinking of starting a fitness regimen and are looking for an all-in-one device to facilitate these activities? Well, if you answered yes to either of these questions, then one of these fitness watches is probably what you are looking for.
At this point, you may be unsure of the fitness watch model you will get. Due to this, we went ahead and looked for the best fitness watches in the market. And the result was quite eye-opening. Keep on reading for our top picks for a fitness tracker.
Best Fitness Watches: Top 5 Picks
The following are the five best fitness watches we found:
- Fitbit Versa Smart Watch
- Lintelek Fitness Tracker
- Letsfit Smart Watch
- LETSCOM Fitness Tracker
- Garmin Vívoactive 3
Now let us take a look at the features offered by these fitness watches.
# 1 Fitbit Versa Smart Watch
- Use Amazon Alexa Built in to get quick news and information, check the weather, set timers and...
- Based on your heart rate, time asleep and restlessness, Sleep Score helps you better understand your...
- Control your Spotify app, download Pandora stations and add Deezer playlists—plus store and play...
- With a larger display and an always on option, your information’s always a quick glance away...
- Track heart rate 24/ 7, steps, distance, calories burned, hourly activity, active minutes and floors...
If you are unsure of the fitness watch you want to get, then you should get a fitness watch from a company whose middle name is fitness, the Fitbit Versa Smart Watch. This versatile device monitors your heart rate, stores and plays music, tracks swim laps, and, of course, tells time. It also features several exercise modes and is water-resistant up to 50 meters. It is an all-in-one device that can be your best companion in your fitness journey.
- Tracks heart rate 24/7
- Stores and plays 300 songs
- 15 exercise modes
- Call and text notifications
- Two-year limited warranty
Customer Reviews for the Fitbit Versa Smart Watch
“Distance tracking is accurate even without using GPS. It is waterproof and can stay in a pool for over an hour. It is a great upgrade from my previous smart watch.”
“Easy to set up. I love this fitness tracker and the detailed activities it provides. It lasts for 5 days with a 45-minute workout on each day.”
“This is an affordable yet fantastic smart watch. This is a waterproof tracker with several smart watch features. It also has a great battery life.”
The Takeaway on the Fitbit Versa Smart Watch
If reliability is what you are looking for in a fitness watch, you will never go wrong with the Fitbit Versa Smart Watch. It’s a solid option at a very reasonable price and will track almost all of what the average exerciser needs it to do.
Does it sound like one of the best fitness watches for your needs? Check it out for yourself over on Amazon and don’t forget to see if it’s eligible for fast, free shipping with a Prime membership:
Fitbit Versa 2 Fitness Tracker Review
#2: Lintelek Fitness Tracker
- Track your daily steps, calorie consumed, distance, monitor continuous heart rate, record the...
- Monitor your daily sleep quality, tell you how long and how well you sleep during the night. Set...
- Map your sports route in the app by following the connected GPS tracker, you can see average speed,...
- 0. 96 big OLED screen with 4 customized Clock faces. Comfortable, fashionable, adjustable Anti-lost...
- 14 sports modes for specific activity can meet your needs The whole day. 24-Hour real-time...
Are you into sports and fitness? If so, then you may want to check out the Lintelek Fitness Tracker. This wearable tech features 14 sports modes, heart rate and sleep monitor, and a remote camera. You will also get a notification if you have an incoming text or call on your phone. On top of these features, it is also compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
Key Features of the Lintelek Fitness Tracker
- Heart rate and sleep monitor
- 14 sports modes
- Incoming text and call notification
- Compatible with Android and iOS
- One-year seller warranty
“It has everything I was looking for in a fitness tracker. The bands can be used as a USB charger, which makes charger cords unnecessary. One word that best describes this device is perfection.”
“This fitness tracker has all the features of its more expensive competitors. It can track my heart rate and the steps I made. I am definitely happy with purchasing this fitness tracker.
“I love this fitness tracker since it has all the features I am looking for. It is a high-quality product with numerous features and sold at a bargain price.”
Summary for the Lintelek Fitness Tracker
Are you looking for a high-quality fitness watch but are on a tight budget? Well, look no further than the Lintelek Fitness Tracker is the answer to your prayers.
Get Your Fitness Watch Today
Does it sound like exactly what you might need to take your journey to healthier living to the next level? Head over to Amazon to learn more about it right here:
Compare Fitness Watches
Do you want to see the head-to-head comparison of our top picks for smart fitness watches? Then check out this handy chart that we put together for you:
#3: Letsfit Smart Watch
- Large Touch Screen: 1. 3" color touch screen gives you a better visual experience, you can check...
- 10+ Days Playtime: With 210mAh large battery, just 2 to 3 hours charging enables more than 10 days...
- Versatile Smart Watch: Heart rate and sleep monitoring, all-day activity tracking, breathing guide,...
- Female Health Tracking: The watch reminds you of your important days like menstrual period and safe...
- 5ATM Waterproof: The fitness tracker smart watch is designed to resist water, sweat, rain, splashes,...
Many fitness watches in the market have small screens, which may be challenging for visually-challenged fitness buffs. If you identify with this issue, then the Letsfit Smart Watch is your best option. Aside from its 1.3-inch screen, it also has multiple activity modes, sports and fitness tracking, text and call notification, and 10-day playtime. It also gives real-time data through the tracker and your smartphone.
- Large touch screen
- Fitness and sports tracker
- Text and call notification
- Water-resistant and long battery life
- Breathing guide
What do People Think About It?
“This fitness watch is better than I expected. It is comfortable to wear and the battery lasts long. This is an accurate fitness tracker at an affordable price.”
“Despite its low price, it is a great fitness watch. Its heart rate tracker is accurate and it is waterproof. It can track steps and sleep.”
“This is my best purchase for the year. It is compatible with Android and iOS devices. I am very impressed with this product.”
The Takeaway on the Letsfit Smart Watch
Are you in the market for a fitness watch with a large screen? The Letsfit Smart Watch is the wearable tech you are looking for. Pick yours up today!
Where Can I Find It?
The best place to find fitness watches is on Amazon. You’ll have the widest selection and the best prices. Head over there right now to get the Letsfit Fitness Watch:
LetsFit Fitness Tracker Review
#4: LETSCOM Fitness Tracker
- Heart Rate & Sleep Monitoring: Tracks real-time heart rate automatically & continuously and...
- All-day Activity Tracking: Accurately record all-day activities like steps, distance, calories...
- Multi-Sport Modes & Connected GPS: 14 exercise modes help you better understand specific activity...
- See Calls & Messages on Your Wrist: Receive call, calendar, SMS and SNS (Facebook, WhatsApp,...
- Built-in USB Plug: Easy to charge with any USB block and computer; no charging cable and dock...
On the lookout for an affordable fitness tracker with a multi-sport mode? Look no further since the LETSCOM Fitness Tracker is here. This fitness tracker features a multi-sport mode, sleep and heart rate monitor, and is connected through GPS. You will also receive notifications when you have an incoming call or text. Moreover, charging is easy as plugging it into a computer through its USB connection.
- Intuitive heart rate monitor
- Multi-sport mode and connected GPS
- Long battery life
- Smart notification
- Daily fitness tracking
Online Reviews for the LETSCOM Fitness Tracker
“This is a perfect replacement for my broken fitness tracker. Aside from being affordable, it is easy to use. It also allows me to receive notifications for any incoming text or call.”
“This one is better than more expensive fitness trackers. It was not damaged even after it stayed underwater for an hour. I am tremendously pleased with this device.”
“Great fitness tracker for its price. It gives an accurate pulse reading when worn properly. Quite stylish and is fully-charged in a couple of hours. Overall, a really nice purchase and a great alternative to some of the more expensive options out there.”
Summary for the LETSCOM Fitness Tracker
If you are looking for an affordable fitness tracker with features comparable to more expensive brands, then the LETSCOM Fitness Tracker would be your best bet.
Do you want to know more about one of the best fitness watches on the market today? Check now on Amazon to find the best prices:
#5: Garmin Vívoactive 3
- Garmin Pay contactless payment solution lets you pay for purchases with your watch (available for...
- Personalize your watch with thousands of free watch faces, apps and widgets from our Connect IQ...
- More than 15 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps, including yoga, running, swimming and more
- Monitor your fitness level with VO2 max and fitness made estimates, plus keep an eye on how you...
- Get connected features such as smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, Live...
There are fitness trackers and there is the Garmin Vívoactive 3. This product from Garmin brings wearable tech to the next level. Aside from tracking daily fitness and stress, it also allows you to make contactless payments for your daily caffeine fix. Moreover, it has an elegant design that can easily turn a head or two as you go through your daily fitness routine.
- Garmin Pay contactless payment solution
- Over 15 preloaded sports apps
- Stress and daily fitness tracker
- Smart notifications and long battery life
- One-year limited warranty
“I am currently training for a triathlon and getting the Garmin Vívoactive 3 was the best decision I made. These wearable devices are ideal for people like me who are into sports.”
“My initial skepticism was replaced with satisfaction after I got this smart watch. Its super sleek design makes it visually appealing. I can customize the screen depending on my workout regimen.”
“It is an excellent training watch you can wear all day long. It is extremely comfortable and has a great battery life. I use it for swimming, biking, and playing soccer.”
Should you Consider Buying the Garmin Vívoactive 3?
If you are looking for a fitness tracker that does not scream sports tracker, then the Garmin Vívoactive 3 is what you should get. It’s a top quality product from a company you can trust and has a sleek, stylish look to it.
Where Can I Buy It?
Do you want to pick yourself up the Garmin fitness tracker watch? Or, perhaps get one for a gift for the fitness enthusiast that you know and love? Head over to Amazon to find the best prices here:
Top 5 Factors to Consider When Buying Fitness Trackers
If you are a health and fitness enthusiast, then you may be on the lookout for a suitable fitness tracker. But before getting the first one that catches your eye, there are some things to consider before you part with your hard-earned cash. So, we came up with five factors you should take into account before getting a fitness tracker.
#1: Features of Fitness Watches
The features you want on a fitness tracker should be the first factor you should consider. These features should be suitable for your needs. You wouldn’t want to get an advanced fitness tracker when a standard model will do. If you only want to measure heart rate and sleeping patterns, a standard model is suitable for your needs. But if you are engaged in multi-sport activities, a more advanced model is necessary.
After knowing the features you want for your fitness tracker, you should set a budget since not all fitness trackers are priced the same. The price range of fitness trackers is wide because they can cost from less than fifty dollars up to a little over two hundred dollars. Due to this, you should set a budget before you shop for a fitness tracker you can use.
#3: Compatibility with your devices
Since fitness trackers can be synced with mobile devices, you should also consider whether or not the one you selected is compatible with what you have. Aside from checking if the tracker is compatible with your mobile device, you should also check if it is compatible with the apps you want to use. If the fitness tracker is not compatible with your mobile device, you won’t be able to monitor your progress since it cannot transfer data into your device.
#4: Water resistance of fitness watches
If there is a chance that you will get wet due to your workout routine, you should check if the fitness tracker is water-resistant. You can do this by looking at the website of the manufacturer. It should also show whether you can wear it while showering or diving into a pool. You should also take into account that no wearable device can be marked waterproof since they have the tendency to leak once it reaches a specific water pressure level.
#5: User reviews
If you are looking for your first fitness tracker or looking for a new model, it is advisable to check the user reviews. These reviews will give you an idea about the performance of the wearable device. It also provides you an idea about possible issues in the future that you have to take into account. You can also ask your family and friends who may be using the fitness tracker you are eyeing.
Have your Say about the Best Fitness Tracks and Watches
What’s your top pick for a fitness watch? Is it one of the options from this list or do you have your eye on another one? Leave a comment below and let us know what you think.
Also be sure to give this article a share on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter. It’ll help other fitness buffs, like yourself find this useful resource.
- Best Barbell Pad: Top-Rated Squat and Hip Thrust Cushions - March 18, 2020
- Best Gym Timer and Interval Clocks - March 8, 2020
- Best Earbuds for Small Ears: Wireless, Bluetooth and Running Options - March 6, 2020
Last update on 2020-03-31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API